Wednesday 12 December 2018

Minor Project: Pose Editor Issues @Alan

I had a similar issue when using the pose editor on jpj. I start off creating a pose interpolator on frame 1 where all axis are set to 0. I then create a pose on the next keyframe but instead of weighting the new pose as 1 it instead weights it as 0.5. How I got around it with jpj was by using a different deformation order other than automatic, which didn't work in the same way. I'm not sure if it is an issue with my computer or copy of maya as I had the exact same issue before, but my version of maya has been updated to the latest so the issue isn't down to an old version. I wasn't able to make it into uni today but will be in tomorrow to try it on the computers in university, as I have a feeling that may be the problem, but at the moment I can't find any fixes for this issue online.





No comments:

Post a Comment